Sunday 2 November 2008

Delhi? The "rubbish festival" has begun

Hello there!

I hope you're surviving the Dutch wave of cold weather. I'm finding hard to survive the heath weather in Delhi! Thanks to the air cooler I can survive at night, even if it looks a bit dodgy.

Red Fort, one of the best sights of the Capital



Delhi is just crazy, want to run away from this madhouse asap!
People are very friendly, but are only aiming at money, I'm starting to get fed up with people who want to rip you out of money.
Tomorrow I'm off to Bharatpur & then Fathepur Sikri (Rajastan), so I hope I can enjoy a rest down there.
Looks and feels like a dream, a real dream...
Keep you updated about my adventurous excursions soon! I'm off to buy a Saree, just to be less opvallend as a tourist.
OPVALLEND= can't think about a translation in Englihs, please see in your van dale or prisma dictionary....

Send you a big, big hug from India!!!!!
Silvi@

No comments: